top of page

Business Immigration

  • L-1 Intra-Company Transferee

  • H-1B Specialized Worker

  • H-1B1 Specialized work visa for citizens of Chile/Singapore

  • H-3 Trainee Visa

  • E-3 Specialized Worker Visa for Citizens of Australia

  • O-1 Individuals with Extraordinary Ability

  • P-visa for Athletes, Artists and Groups

  • Q-visa for persons participating in an international cultural exchange program

  • TN (NAFTA) working visas for citizens of Canada and Mexico

  • Labor Certification (PERM)

bottom of page